Gulliver shared postcards from all over the United States with students from Brazil. Here is their reaction:
- Too much fun today at the first postcards delivery to 10 years old kids from public school in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Let me told <tell> you the history of the week. The postcards are a surprise for the end of year (classes finish in november/december here), but last week one of the postcards fall down from my notebook. The girl who would receive it, got this (the alaska one) and now it´s a mystery on the class about where is it form. LOL. Lots of fun!!!! 😀
- The postcard to Camily arrived! Kids are in love with Gulliver.
- At the picture, a girl taking notes about cities and countries the postcards are from.
- Tomorrow, English teacher will translate everything and we will try <to> write something to Gulliver.
Thanks a lot!!
Gulliver is looking forward to setting up exchanges between USA classrooms this spring. And maybe even visit some classes.